Entries to the Ground Engineering Awards are vigorously judged by an independent panel of 60+ industry clients, academics, consultants and contractors who select the shortlist for each category from the initial written submissions.
The event is a great opportunity to get in front of the industry’s leaders and highlight why you truly deserve to be a winner. For 2022 we are looking to recognise geotechnical excellence between January 2021 and March 2022.
You can find out more on how to enter and the categories for this year. So, what are you waiting for?
Why enter in 2022?
- Gain independent industry recognition for the excellent work delivered by your business
- Increase awareness of your brand and marketing potential with key clients
- Improve employee morale by recognising and rewarding staff performance
- Network with consultants, main contractors, clients and peers
- Boost your business by establishing and cementing new contacts and relationships
- Promote industry excellence, demonstrate a competitive edge, and position your company alongside the finest firms in the country
Make sure you are part of the 2022 event by entering today and ensuring you have a chance of being crowned the best in geotechnical engineering.
18 March 2022
so make a start today!
Please note that live judging for the shortlist takes place between the 4-8 July 2022 at our central London offices:
emap Publishing Ltd
69-77 Paul Street