Entries are vigorously judged by an independent panel of 50+ industry clients, academics, consultants and contractors who select those shortlisted for each category from the initial written submissions.
Everyone who is shortlisted will be invited to attend a judging day in April 2018 to pitch face-to-face to our panel of ground engineering clients and experts on why they should win. It's an opportunity to get in front of the industry’s leaders and highlight why you truly deserve to be a winner.
You can find out more on how to enter and the categories for this year here.
Six reasons to enter the Ground Engineering Awards
- Gain independent industry recognition for the excellent work delivered by your business
- Increase awareness of your brand and marketing potential with key clients
- Improve employee morale by recognising and rewarding staff performance
- Network with consultants, main contractors, clients and peers
- Boost your business by establishing and cementing new contacts and relationships
- Promote industry excellence, demonstrate a competitive edge, and position your company alongside the finest firms in the country