Entries are vigorously judged by an independent panel of 50+ industry clients, academics, consultants and contractors who select the shortlist for each category from the initial written submissions.
Every shortlisted entrant will be invited to attend a judging day between 30 March and 3 April 2020 to pitch face-to-face to our panel of judges on why they should win. It's an opportunity to get in front of the industry’s leaders and highlight why you truly deserve to be a winner.
You can find out more on how to enter and the categories for this year here.
So, what are you waiting for?
Six reasons to enter the Ground Engineering Awards
- Gain independent industry recognition for the excellent work delivered by your business
- Increase awareness of your brand and marketing potential with key clients
- Improve employee morale by recognising and rewarding staff performance
- Network with consultants, main contractors, clients and peers
- Boost your business by establishing and cementing new contacts and relationships
- Promote industry excellence, demonstrate a competitive edge, and position your company alongside the finest firms in the country