Do you want to demonstrate your award-winning work and meet with the UK's top clients, consultants, contractors and geotechnical experts?
The Ground Engineering Awards is your chance to come together as a community, celebrate your achievements, reward staff for their efforts and network with the best in the business. Every year the calibre of finalists and winners demonstrate just that, and along with the rigorous judging process, winning a Ground Engineering accolade really is an enormous achievement.
The awards brought together over 850+ attendees in 2019 and although we are unable to celebrate in person this year, we understand how incredibly important it is to get together in some way to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the industry.
This year’s awards ceremony will therefore be a virtual gathering and will take place on 4 November 2020 from 2pm to 3:30pm. Don't forget to tune in 15 minutes prior to the event so that you can get yourself set up on the virtual platform and network with leaders before the ceremony kicks off - we can't wait to see you there!
By attending the GE Awards 2020 virtual ceremony you will be able to enjoy extensive benefits including:
- Finding out this year’s winners and seeing their reactions as they are announced live from the comforts of your own workspace
- Unlimited complimentary passes to the event so you can invite your colleagues or even your whole organisation to attend
- Access to all areas of our virtual platform that allows you to make the most of endless networking opportunities available with key industry figures including this year’s shortlist, sponsors, partners, judges and many more
- Connect with fellow attendees before, during and after the event - the platform utilises AI to match your profile with relevant business contacts allowing you to organise meetings and tailor your event agenda to suit you
- Discover more about this year’s shortlist projects and initiatives through access to their finalist profiles
- Catch up on anything that you may have missed on demand following the event