chief engineer – geotechnical, reservoirs and E&S engineering,
- Chief Engineer Geotechnical, Reservoirs and Environment & Sustainability
- Responsibility for ground engineering including Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental and Reservoir Engineering along with Environment and Sustainability.
- Former Chairman of the ICE Geotechnical Engineering Advisory Panel and Honorary Editor of the ICE Geotechnical Proceedings.
- Panel Member of the UK Register of Ground Engineering Professionals (RoGEP)
- Fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Fellow of the Geological Society and member of the IMMM
- UK Registered Ground Engineering Adviser
About 35 years working with Geotechnical Contractors, a global Construction Company and Client Organisations on many interesting and challenging Ground and Civil Engineering projects internationally and in the UK. In addition to Water, these include Petrochemical, Tunnelling, Mining and Metals, Highways, Power and Rail multi-billion pound projects. David’s input centers on the provision of cost-effective ground engineering outcomes, problem resolution, and understanding, articulating and managing significant ground risk.